P.C. Home Page . Recent Additions
A B . C D .
E F . G H .
I J . K L .
M N . O P .
Q R . S T .
U V . W X .
- A PIPER in the streets to-day
- Set up, and tuned, and started to play,
- And away, away, away on the tide
- Of his msic we started; on every side
- Doors and windows were opened wide,
- And men left down their work and came,
- And women with petticoats coloured like flame.
- Aand little bare feet that were blue with cold
- Went dancing back to the age of gold,
- And all the world went gay, went gay,
- For half an hour in the street to-day.
- Seamus O'Sullivan
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .