- X -
St. Francis Xavier
(1506 - 1552) Spanish Roman Catholic missionary and founder of the Jesuit order
- Give me the children until they are seven and anyone may have them afterwards.
(431 B.C. - 452 B.C.) Greek Historian, author and soldier.
- A prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive.
- The most delightful of all music, that of your own praises.
- There is small risk a general will be regarded with contempt by those he leads, if, whatever he may have to preach, he shows himself best able to perform.
- As to what happened next, it is possible to maintain that the hand of heaven was involved, and also possible to say that when men are desperate no one can stand up to them.
(519 B.C. - 465 B.C.) King of Persia
- Success for the most part attends those who act boldly, not those who weigh everything and are slow to venture.
Malcolm X (Malcolm Little)
(1925 - 1965) American Muslim and Civil Rights activist
- You can't separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
- Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- We declare our right on this earth to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary. 
- You wouldn't be in this country if some enemy hadn't kidnapped you and brought you here. 
- You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
- In the ghettoes the white man has built for us, he has forced us not to aspire to greater things, but to view life as survival. 
- I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment. 
- Everything that happens - Islam teaches - is written.
- I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination.
- The black man, original man, built great empires and civilizations and cultures while the white man was still living on all fours in caves. 
- If you're not ready to die for it, take the word "freedom" out of your vocabulary. 
- Islam is my religion, but I believe my religion is my personal business. It governs my personal life, my personal morals. And my religious philosophy is personal between me and the God in whom I believe; just as the religious philosophy of these others is between them and the God in whom they believe.