P.C. Home Page . Recent Additions
A B .
C D .
E F .
G H .
I J .
K L .
M N .
O P .
Q R .
S T .
U V .
W X .
- Betwixt new loves and newer loves
- Have me not utterly out of mind,
- While yet to common praise unfurled
- The banner of your beauty moves,
- And I am dust upon the wind
- That blows my name about the world.
- Remember how to-night I crept
- Into your bed as lovers do,
- And trafficed not with love, but laid
- My body by your body and wept
- Because of shame at making you
- So light a thing as others made.
- Gerald Crow
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .